- the Bible is the complete, inspired and infallible Word of God. It is the final authority for Christian faith, worship and conduct.
- that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons, the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- in the deity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His present rule as Head of the Church, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- that for the salvation of lost and sinful men, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost---the saved to everlasting blessedness; the lost to everlasting punishment away from the presence of God.
- in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, with equality across racial, gender, and class difference.